Treat Yourself like others

We all have the habit of saying- I love my Mom, I love my Dad, I love my friends stuff like that...

Have you loved yourself? If yes, How much do you love yourself?

Both mentally and physically

For admiring and loving ourselves, we have to treat ourselves like others

If we have done anything wrong, we will think how idiotic I was

If the same thing was done by others we will not say how idiotic you are, instead we will convey that in a pleasant way(comforting)

Isn't it?

So, treat yourself like others

1. Try to forgive yourself

2. Accept your imperfections

3. Don't be harsh on yourself

When you treat yourself like you would treat others, you begin to blossom in a way you never thought possible

When you take care of your mind, body, & soul, you are able to serve and love others in a way that comes from true love and joy. 

I truly believe that if we want to change the world, it starts with us..